Rider Levett Bucknall
Quantity Surveyor ME
- Preparing estimates, budgets, cost plans, contract document and measurement of Bills of Quantities.
- Able to carry out valuation of variations, monthly payment certificates, final accounts
- Provide post contract cost advice to clients.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering from reputable University
- Have minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Good written English. Good spoken English will be a bonus
- A self-motivated team player looking for a long term career development with a top international cost consultancy practice
- A candidate who demonstrates initiative and good problem solving skills will be ideal
- Work location: Jakarta, Surabaya
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
Rider Levett Bucknall is an independent, global property and construction practice with over 3,500 people in more than 120 offices across Asia, Oceania, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Americas. Services provided include Cost Management, Project Management and Advisory Services.
The firm is committed to delivering high quality outcomes through advice focused on the cost, quality and sustainability of the built environment.
The Practice can trace its roots back to the 18th century and prides itself on its dedication to customer care and leading edge, quality service provision.