- Preparing estimates, budgets, cost plans, contract document and measurement of Bills of Quantities.
- Able to carry out valuation of variations, monthly payment certificates, final accounts
- Provide post contract cost advice to clients.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering from reputable University
- Have minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Good written English. Good spoken English will be a bonus
- A self-motivated team player looking for a long term career development with a top international cost consultancy practice
- A candidate who demonstrates initiative and good problem solving skills will be ideal
- Work location: Jakarta, Surabaya