Task & Responsibilities:
- Microbiological analysis of raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods, validation sample and stability of the finished drug product and prepare related report
- Rooms, water and compressed air quality monitoring which are used for production with
- regards to microbiological matters, and responsible for cleaning validation on
- microbiological matters.
- Laboratory investigation for OOS or OOL cases.
- Maintaining the cleanliness class of microbiology laboratory and equipment on physical and microbiological aspect based on regulation applied
- Responsible to manage the media, chemicals, reagents or others which needed for microbiological analysis, so analysis can be run smoothly.
- Follow the safety rules that have been established for each type of job.
- Actively participate in implemented Company Operational Excellence and Complexity Reduction programs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, BioTechnology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.