- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Economics, Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Powerpoint.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Overall Purpose and Objective:
- Reporting to the Director of Sales, Marketing, and Business Development, the incumbent in this position is responsible for the overall management and direction of sales for a region of Sumatra and/or Kalimantan .
- Responsibilities will include: implement a comprehensive sales platform that supports and drives the strategic vision of the company. This platform includes sales engineering, channel distribution, product positioning, retail presence, creative presentation, visual merchandising, awareness building, and demand creation and execution amongst all staff members.
- This position requires an energetic, passionate, and experienced sales and marketer with a clear vision of the future and the technical knowledge to implement the appropriate plan
- This position will partner with and guide the Regional Sales Managers to develop sales and customer strategies that maximize sales revenue and bottom line results
- Implement marketing and sales strategies to differentiate the Gutta products from competitors in the project and retail environment.
- Manage the creation of new programs, services, promotions, literature, and point of sale materials.
- Direct the distributor, develop business in the area, retail sales staff, marketing and operations process to drive profitability and sales growth for the company.
- Develop new internal sales organization and structure to maximize ROI.
- Deliver project budgets on plan through tracking and managing of expenses.
- Provide sales, marketing, and communication support to all teams within the organization.
- Manage project teams to implement strategies by market to drive sales and reach maximum ROI.
- Strategize, research, and present new growth opportunities and staffing plans.
- Work with all internal departments to ensure corporate marketing and advertising goals are executed and met.
- Have expertise in prospecting and developing new projects.
- Build relationships with key account buyers and upper management based on trust, service, and performance.
- Act as the leader when it relates to all matters relating to large accounts from supply chain to marketing to merchandising.
- Have strong financial acumen and P&L responsibility.
- Have a thorough understanding of the market, consumer, industry and the competition.
- Bachelors Degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business or related experience
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and of the specific geographic market and building materials markets, minimum of 5 years.
- Successful management level and prior business experience in the appropriate field.
- Essential Special Training Requirements:
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to operate both strategically and tactically.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills that produce a healthy environment and positive results.
- Ability to measure effectiveness of all marketing efforts by analyzing new and existing company marketing campaigns as well as an ability to analyze the ROI for the company’s marketing initiatives.
- Good organizational and planning skills that include being pro-active and embracing the philosophy of continuous improvement.
- Strong business acumen with an appreciation for all facets of the business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Presents an image that commands respect from subordinates, peers and outsiders.
- Experienced at creating and building a lasting brand image that is relevant to consumers and enhances the enterprise value of the company.
- Previous experience with relationship marketing utilizing partnerships, affinity relationships, public relations, and grass-roots programs.
- Proven concept, copywriting and overall creative management ability.
- Must be a self starter with strong project management skills and detail orientation in order to drive program success across functions, and must take complete ownership of tasks.
- Superior analytical thinking, project management, and marketing skills.
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- 60% Travel as necessitated by opportunities within Indonesia
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji