Job Description ( Project based assignment with attractive package):
- Plan, organize and coordinate the daily operations of various finance activities including, but not limited to, accounts payable, utility billing, cash receipts, and customer service.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures if needed
- Initiate support cases and work with system support representatives to resolve financial system issues.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and subsidiary ledgers.
- Prepare and enter journal entries.
- Track, reconcile, and submit payments of various taxes and fees, process reports, files, and returns due to state and federal government agencies.
- Resolve banking issues related to assigned finance functions.
- Prepare year-end entries, reconciliations, and reports; work with external auditors.
- Retrieve and prepare documents for response to public records requests.
- Provide tactical and strategic direction if needed
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel, SAP, Oracle Finance.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Possibility to permanent scheme after project finished.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
..... URGENTLY REQUIRED .....
A fast growing German Company located in Karawang is seeking a professional with a proven experiences and having passion to work under pressure. The succesfull candidate is willing to work in Karawang Industrial Area and a good package of remuneration is offered above our market average.