- To responsible for the board and committee meetings.
- To responsible for the annual meeting of shareholders - including proxy statement.
- To responsible for the corporate records.
- Handle company share transactions - issuing new shares, arranging dividend payments and observing all legal requirements.
- Liaising with auditors, lawyers, tax advisers, bankers and shareholders on board governance issues.
- Ensure compliance obligations under relevant laws and the requirements of regulatory authorities are met (e.g., stock exchange).
- To responsible for the securities market listings and compliance with listing standards.
- Analytical, problem solving skills
- Management and organizational skills
- IT familiarity
- Discretion with confidential information
- An understanding of the legal system as it affects business
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the exchange (IDX) / OJK at least 3 year(s).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law, Secretarial, Accountancy or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
PT Megah Satu Properti
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji