- Maintain employee database
- Act as administrator of absent system (input, check, and update)
- Maintain employee work schedule, leave, probation, and contract
- Inform employee about work schedule, leave, probation, and contract
- Make monthly report about resignation and probation
- Maintain employee exit clearance
- Make employee agreement
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Administration,HRIS, Employee and Labor relations, Compensation and Benefits Administration, Advance in Microsoft Office
- The person in this position must be organize, team player, multitasking, have 'can do' attitude, attention to detail, and good communication
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Setiabudi,Kuningan.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Perusahaan yang terus berkembang dengan baik. Perusahaan pun masih membutuhkan banyak tenaga profesional. Mendapatkan support yang baik dari top manajemen.
- Waktu kerja dan waktu luang karyawan kurang seimbang sehingga perlu di tinjau ulang oleh perusahaan. Selain itu, peluang karir pun perlu diperjelas.
Graha FamilyMart, Jalan Haji R. Rasuna Said, East Kuningan, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia
Familymaryt is one of the biggest convenience stores. Started the first store in 1973 in Japan, Familymart now has more than 17.000 stores in many countries. In Indonesia, FamilyMart started the business under PT Fajar Mitra Indah in 2012. We aim to make our customers’ lives more comfortable and enjoyable, primarily by displaying hospitality in everything we do, and by ensuring a shopping experience characterized by CONVENIENCE, FRIENDLINESS and FUN. Still, we are developing our business and accelerating expansion in upcoming years. We'd love to invite young professional to become part of our family.