Bank DBS Indonesia PT
Transaction Operations - Consumer Banking Ops
- Perform input transaction for UT, insurance, deposit, FX overbooking and structure product transaction.
- Perform good control on daily operation, filing, MIS data and document hand over among branches, other department and CBO.
- Support branches with FU inquiry to respective unit/ other parties.
- Perform daily recon that related with UT, insurance deposit, FX overbooking and structure product transaction.
- Support any other assignment requested by supervisor to achieve unit/project goal.
- Perform and maintain good relationship within department, as well as with other department and branches.
- Perform timely and proper escalation to relevant party and supervisor for any incoming issue.
- Graduated from reputable university, major in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management.
- Good command in English (Verbal and Written)
- Good knowledge of liabilities and investment is an advantage.
- Banking operations experiences is an advantage.
- Computer literacy is advantage.
- Team oriented and good interpersonal skill.
- Fresh graduate encouraged to apply.
- Contract andTemporary position (s) available
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank DBS Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Career Opportunities Bank DBS Indonesia is part of DBS Group, one of the largest financial services groups in Asia with dominant positions in consumer banking, treasury and markets, asset management, securities brokerage, equity and debt fund raising. With expansion of the Bank, we are looking for high caliber individuals to fill in the following position :
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Established in 1989, and part of the Singapore-based DBS Group, PT Bank DBS Indonesia (DBS Indonesia) has one of the longest heritage in Asia. With 34 branches and 1,200 full time employees across 11 major cities in Indonesia, DBS Indonesia provides a full range of services in consumer, SME and corporate banking activities. Recognized as “Best Wealth Manager in Indonesia” by The Asset and “Best Foreign Exchange Bank in Indonesia” by Global Finance, DBS Indonesia is also a recipient of Bisnis Indonesia’s “Banking Efficiency Award” two years in a row (2012 to 2013).
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Bank DBS Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Services / Retail
- 11 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Suasana kerja yang lumayan nyaman dan rekan kerja siap untuk membantu kapan pun serta bisa diajak bekerja sama pada saat bekerja tim.
- Sangat tidak memperhatikan bawahan dan terlalu ingin menang sendiri. Tidak hanya itu, fasilitas kerja yang diberikan perusahaan sangat kurang memadai.