- Perform input transaction for UT, insurance, deposit, FX overbooking and structure product transaction.
- Perform good control on daily operation, filing, MIS data and document hand over among branches, other department and CBO.
- Support branches with FU inquiry to respective unit/ other parties.
- Perform daily recon that related with UT, insurance deposit, FX overbooking and structure product transaction.
- Support any other assignment requested by supervisor to achieve unit/project goal.
- Perform and maintain good relationship within department, as well as with other department and branches.
- Perform timely and proper escalation to relevant party and supervisor for any incoming issue.
- Graduated from reputable university, major in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management.
- Good command in English (Verbal and Written)
- Good knowledge of liabilities and investment is an advantage.
- Banking operations experiences is an advantage.
- Computer literacy is advantage.
- Team oriented and good interpersonal skill.
- Fresh graduate encouraged to apply.
- Contract andTemporary position (s) available