- Prepare and ensure the accuracy of documentations relating to inventory.
- Responsible for supervise, managing and conducting planned stock takes.
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation
- Generate regular reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis regarding to balance and shortages.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the inventory management system.
- Undertake administrative tasks related to all above duties
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Finance and or Accounting
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Minimum 3 years experience in Inventory role in retail is a must
- Ability to analyse raw data to forecast stocking levels
- Experience working on SAP will be an added advantage
- Organised with strong quantitative, analytical and documentation skills
- Team player, good leadership skills with good communication skills at all levels in a diverse, dynamic and fast-paced environment and willing to learn
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel covering Charts, Pivot Tables, V Look up function e.t.c
- Positive and proactive approach
- Willing to travel intensively
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Group companies deal with multi business hospitality and retail industry. The group invests in fast-growing Asia and key markets around the world, through the representation of global brands and the development of innovative retail concepts in many brands. We are committed to the fast-growing, complex markets of Asia. From this dynamic region, our brands will springboard to cities around the world. Together with our global brand partners, we will create the most desired brands and retail experiences.