- Prepare and ensure the accuracy of documentations relating to inventory.
- Responsible for supervise, managing and conducting planned stock takes.
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation
- Generate regular reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis regarding to balance and shortages.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the inventory management system.
- Undertake administrative tasks related to all above duties
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Finance and or Accounting
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Minimum 3 years experience in Inventory role in retail is a must
- Ability to analyse raw data to forecast stocking levels
- Experience working on SAP will be an added advantage
- Organised with strong quantitative, analytical and documentation skills
- Team player, good leadership skills with good communication skills at all levels in a diverse, dynamic and fast-paced environment and willing to learn
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel covering Charts, Pivot Tables, V Look up function e.t.c
- Positive and proactive approach
- Willing to travel intensively
Tutup pada 02/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gandaria 8 Office Tower, 23rd Floor, Unit C - D Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda, Kebayoran, Jakarta Selatan