TP - Link Indonesia
- • Start ASAP
- • Have experience in Warehouse Management
- • Able to speak and write English fluently
- Warehouse daily operation, maintenance and stock security
- Warehouse inbound and outbound with high accuracy and efficiency, such as order shipment, RMA replacement、receive container, etc
- Check the stock daily, weekly, monthly and give report for management
- Communicate with other department and customers well to solve problem
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Fluent in English
- Maximum age 38 years old
- Advance in Microsoft Office (especially Excel: iferror and vlookup)
- Familiar with ERP system
- Minimum 1 year experience as Warehouse Supervisor or other related experience
- Have a good mathematic skill
- Reliable, accurate, and hard working
|Lokasi||Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||TP - Link Indonesia lihat lowongan|
TP-LINK is a global provider of SOHO networking products and No.1 market share holder in China, with products available in over 100 countries to tens of millions customers. Committed to powerful R&D, effective production and strict quality management, TP-LINK continues to provide awards-winning networking products in Wireless, ADSL, Routers, Switches, IP Cameras, Power-line Adapters, Print Servers, Media Converters and Network Adapters for Global end-users.
Based on the confidence of tens of millions of customers, TP-LINK is now growing to become one of the most competitive providers of networking products with aspirations of becoming one of the top 3 networking brands and striving for a larger global market share, while further advancing in the world of networking to better serve our most valued customers with a product that makes their lives easier.
Since entering the international market in 2005, TP-LINK has become more and more invested in the international market. Our products are deployed in over 120 countries and serve over one billion users worldwide.
In 2012, 46.9% of our annual revenue was from the international market, and we have successfully started our overseas subsidiaries in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Turkey , UAE, USA, UK, Ukraine, Vietnam with plans for our Czech, Egypt, Indonesia, Malaysia, Kazakhstan offices already taking effect in order to provide quick and comprehensive services to our customers.