- Reporting to Commercial Manager, the Interior Advisor will be part of our Sales team.
- Presenting the portfolio to prospective and existing clients, attending biddings and meetings with clients.
- Working closely with our technical team for preparing costing, creating proposals, closing sales, and servicing existing clients.
- Creating new business opportunities.
Specific Requirements :
- Confident and excellent communication skill.
- Fluent in verbal & written English
- Smart and energetic personality.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Sales minded & self-motivated
- Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) of Architecture or Interior Design from reputable university.
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in the field of interior projects.
- Computer literate.
- Speaking & writing English fluently.
Requirements (Compulsory) :
- Send your Recent Photograph
- Send your Curriculum Vitae
- Send your Expected salary range