- Planning, designing and implementing overall risk management process for the company.
- Identify and assess all possible risks that may affect the business
- Develop, implement, and manage the ERM framework.
- Develop and maintain the risk governance arrangements.
- Establish Business Continuity Management to anticipate all risks.
- Develop and deliver training programs for Enterprise Risk Management
- Present accurate and timely reporting to risks and requirements within the business
- Advice management on critical risks that require immediate attention in order to ensure they are resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting from reputable university with GPA > 3.20 (master degree preferred).
- Minimum of 7 years experience in risk management at big companies and/or big-four accounting firms
- Previous exposures in Enterprise Risk Management
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
If you are ready to take new challenge and be involved in exciting workplace, please apply now and click on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process.