- • Attractive sales commissions
- • Join a high performing team
- • Fast-paced environment
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions;
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.