- Provide legal support to the Indonesia business, including but not limited to: commercial relationships, including sales, purchasing and distribution; trade practices implications; and joint venture management.
- Negotiate and draft legal documentation to support transactions entered into by the SPU business.
- Maintain an up-to-date awareness of the key laws that affect the business, inform company personnel of legal developments that affect their areas of responsibility, and advise and contribute to compliance by the DB Schenker business with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Advise and support the business with respect to the company Code of Conduct issues.
- Develop and put in place robust compliance systems in relation to competition law requirements and business ethics and to conduct training in relation thereto.
- Oversee the use of external legal counsel and manage both the services being provided as well as the costs arising. Ensure records of external legal expenditure are maintained to ensure transparency and accountability.
- Participate actively in and manage pending and threatened litigation and prosecutions and other dispute resolution matters in consultation with business personnel and line manager.
- Prepare or supervise preparation (as applicable) of formal notices, agenda and minutes of meetings and resolutions of the boards of directors and shareholders of the aforementioned companies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Law or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa (spoken and written)
- Extensive experience in negotiating and drafting commercial contract
- Good computer literate and able to operate MS Office (Ms. Excel etc)
- Ability to work under pressure, independently, with initiatives
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills
- Good analytical skills
- Full-Time position(s) available.
The Integrated logistics group.
DB Schenker has roughly 95.000 employees and about 2000 offices around the world. We are one of the world's leading providers of integrated logistics services, offering a land transport, air and ocean freight as well as comprehensive logistics solution and global supply chain management from a single source. DB Schenker is a Deutsche Bahn AG company.
Review ( PT Schenker Petrolog Utama )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Rekan kerja di dalam perusahaan sudah cukup baik, rama dan cukup kooperatif. Hal ini tentu saja membuat kerjasama tim menjadi cukup baik dan cukup solid.
Gaji yang diberikan perusahaan kepada karyawannya relatif kurang kompetitif dengan perusahaan lain. Terlebih mengingat perusahaan merupakan perusahaan dengan skala internasional.