Human Resources Dept. is strategically positioned, an active member to the top management, proactively participating in company’s planning, especially providing HR policies at all level in relation to human resources. To strengthen our management team we are looking for a highly qualified and experienced Executive to head this department. He or she is responsible to overlook the operation of:
Drives the key HR processes in the areas of strategic planning, recruitment and staffing, organization capability development, performance management, talent management, reward and recognition planning, coordinating and controlling all activities in compensation and benefits related to payroll system and policies. Provide expertise on organization effectiveness/design, culture building & integration and change management.
Creating and evaluating training program such as orientation, marketing and sales training, planning, coordinating, controlling and implementing training schedules.
Planning, evaluating, coordinating and controlling general affairs activities, needs and operations.
Responsible for vetting and ensuring that all agreements, contract arrangements and other legal documents provided comply with policy and procedural requirements.
• 7 years experience at corporate level
• Bachelor Degree (S1) or Master Degree (S2) from renowned local or foreign university
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in English both spoken and written
• Good computer skills,
• Having strong team work spirit with high integrity,
• Highly intelligent with the ability to think strategically and result oriented,
• Fast learner, trust worthy, well organized and disciplined.