Reports to : General Trade Manager
A fast growing company with brands leadership in their product range seek a self driven and experienced General Trade Executive. The incumbent will be responsible for managing sales growth and profitability in the General Trade Channel for the assigned Region.
- Formulate strategies and action plans to maximize sales in General Trade Channel
- Delivering the overall territory sales objectives, supervises, fine-tunes and monitors the execution and takes pro-active initiatives to chase every opportunity to increase the sales in accordance with the company policies and strategies.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring all traditional sales activities within the assigned territory as an entrepreneurial executive, particularly providing an annual drive-plan for the whole territory in collaboration with the Sales National Managers and distributors.
- Close contact with Marketing Team in planning and implementing consumer- and POS-driven activities in traditional channels
- Constantly seeking new opportunities to increase and extend the scope of company business
Key Skills - Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate with Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience in General Trade Channel for at least 3 years, prior experience in pet food, Bird food, Fish Food industry and/or in sales is preferred
- Excellent communication skills; including good written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills, negotiation skills and Leadership skill