- Build the joint business plan with the account(s). Contribute to the commercial/sales vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
- Act as the expert of his account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible in the joint business plans, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer's.
- Work closely with other departments (Supply chain, Category management, finance, marketing) Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L'Oréal counterpart. Ensure the consistency of L'Oréal voices when speaking to the retailer.
- Min hold Bachelor Degree from any field
- Min 3-4 years working experience in key account management, handling accounts related to retail business
- Highly analytical and data driven though process
- Ability to work under pressure, with high energy and drive to achieve results
- Poses excellent negotiation skills
- High attention to details
- Takes initiative
- Capable to think on both an operational and strategic level
- Enjoys working with numbers
Review ( PT L'Oreal Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
gaji yang diberikan untuk lulusan baru cukup tinggi, mudahnya akses di perusahaan dan setiap bulan karyawan mendapatkan produk gratis dari perusahaan.
jenjang karir yang tidak jelas dan tidak terbuka, sulitnya untuk mengajukan kenaikan gaji, kurangnya fasilitas yang disediakan untuk karyawan nya.