Plans, develops and runs the manufacturing process in assigned production areas. Manages staff in accordance with targets and current company regulations.
Our client has been around since the 70's and a market leader in Industrial Part Manufacturing. They look into mostly Product Export and is currently taking on multiple projects since its investments to improve and maintain its leadership status
- Organises and monitors all manufacturing in terms of manufacturing technology, manufacturing orders, process stability, delivery reliability and adherence to budget
- Sets, breaks down, agrees and monitors specific targets for his/her staff
- Ensures and monitors compliance with all regulations and stipulations (occupational safety and
- health, environment, etc.), in order to prevent harm to employees and the company
- Drives productivity improvement and process optimisation, initiates activities to ensure a continuous
- improvement process
- Minimum a degree in any Engineering specialisation, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years working experience in manufacturing environment with at least 3 years exposure in process control or production management
- Hands on
- Willing to be based in Cilegon
Newly created position in market leader manufacturing company
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Narida Lestari on +62 21 2958 8852
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: