Credit Analyst (GUI)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Leasing company or the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to prepare and analyze credit or financing proposal comprehensively
- Have knowladge about 5C
- Used to Analyze BI Cheking
- Used to perform a credit analysis worth over 1 Bio
- Have knowladge about OJK Regulation
- Ready to work out of town or visit debtor
- Able to communicate well and work together as a team
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
PT MNC Investama Tbk (MNC Corporation), one of the largest investment companies throughout Indonesia, owning business activities which cover a wide array and various business sectors, among others the sectors of Media, Financial Services, Property and Investment Portfolios.
Established on November 2, 1989 in Surabaya, the Company was initially named PT Bhakti Investments (later changed to PT Bhakti Investama Tbk) and focused primarily on capital market-related activities. The Government, which was at that time pursuing a deregulation policy, provided a number of facilities to boost Indonesia’s capital market.
After becoming a public company, the Company underwent a vast development. To strengthen the Company’s position as one of Indonesia’s leading investment companies, we completed a number of corporate actions, including restructuring, mergers, acquisitions and direct placement. PT Bhakti Investama Tbk was officially changed to PT MNC Investama Tbk. The changing of the name was ratified by the General Meeting of Shareholders on 2nd of May 2013 and was approved by the Ministry of Law and Human Rights on the 23rd of August 2013. The stock code remains unchanged as BHIT. The changing of the name of PT Bhakti Investama Tbk to PT MNC Investama Tbk is expected to enhance the profile of the company and solidify synergies within MNC Group.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The Company has formulated a code of conduct pursuant to a Directors’ Decree, and this is binding on all the staff. The code is expected to serve as a tool for maintaining the Company’s credibility and its reputation as a trusted company. The Code of Conduct is disseminated to all levels throughout the organization to guide employees in upholding honesty, integrity, and fairness in carrying out their daily activities in their respective working environments.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi