- Handle daily import operation
- Manage import responsibilities according to set deadline
- Manage & monitor import schedule and information flow
- Manage & control Import Team (moral & attitude)
- Review & up date Import procedure (SOP)
- Minimum D3/ S1 any major
- Maximum 38 years old
- At least 3 years experience as Import Asst. Supervisor, Import Supervisor or Ass Manager
- Be able communicate in English, Computer & Internet
- Creative, hard working & detail oriented
- Cakung – Head Office
Only shortlist candidates will proceed
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Nippon Express services continue to expand the globe, achieving a five-point framework across Japan, the Americas and Europe, and stretching into the rapidly developing markets of East Asia, South Asia and Oceania. We see our role as a logistics consultant, providing one-stop business solutions that connect people and companies beyond national and regional boundaries, through diverse logistics modes, integrating land, air, and marine transport. We have also optimized our services on a global level to handle the mounting spread of inventory worldwide.