- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Align with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, community teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including company website (home page and top level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Provide an advise and recommendations to Management Team
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Graphics or Digital or Marketing related field
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing within the telecommunication or restaurant business
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production
- Experienced in delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Experienced in delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experienced in managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experienced in delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
Tutup pada 02/December/2016