Director of Integrated Security Service
- Maintain company's growth, profitably and service quality through focus on customer service, innovation and cost efficient management, including effective cash flow.
- Develop a single organisation capable of delivering the strategy of Integrated Security Solutions
- Lead and develop a sales team able to maintain a close relationship with the existing clients, and capable of identifying and targeting suitable new clients and business streams.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of competitor activities and strategies
- Lead on the effective training, motivating and retention of all levels of staff.
- Ensure contingency plans for business risks are robust and trained out.
- Ensure the living of the values within the business
- Ensure compliance of regulatory directives that apply to security industry
- Work as part of single with all business units as a team to enhance morale and to improve business efficiency's
- Submit monthly trading review report with specific information the
- Management meeting regime with all direct reports re sales, commercial performance, operation, administration and welfare matters for effective delivery of objectives.
- Submit monthly trading review report with specific information re the performance of the unit and matters of significance
- Deal with customers complaints especially regarding service quality or as result of specific incidents.
- Attend Security Association meeting, tender board and maintain regular liaison with member of the Police Force.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in commercial security management or minimum 5-10 years experiences in commercial security management in other country
- Computer literate in at least word processing and accounting programs
- Local language skills and high proficiency in English are essential
- Good management and communication skills.
- Pro-active, strong and outgoing personality, hands-on and willing to work at odd hours.
- Minimum university degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
- Able to manage an active team with strong supervisory skills to achieve approved targets.
- Strong time management and planning skills required to coordinate and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously while adapting to changes in business requirements.
- Capable to set clear targets and, through effective communication, share those goals with team.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Ability to work independently and motivated with positive mindset throughout challenging market situation
- Excellent remuneration package
- Working for a multinational company with wide range of growth opportunities.
- Great chance to be involved in multiple facets of the business.
Tutup pada 02/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53