- Provide all the needs of filming equipment (pointers, cameras, generators, audio, lighting).
- Managing the traffic of the equipment needed for filming process (both in terms of administration and regulation of Human Resources).
- To provide overall line management, leadership and focus for the Technical Services Team and ensure staff have a supportive and enabling environment in which they can work effectively.
- Leading team to support production needs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have a good knowledge of Technical Information, Problem Solver and Decision Maker-Person.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kebon Jeruk.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.