- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human resources
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee and manage a Performance Evaluation system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure legal compliance
- Proven working experience as HR manager
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, must be self-motivated, assertive and hardworking
- Should have a positive work attitude, adaptable, and can work well under pressure
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Talent Acquisition
- Career Management
- Organization Development
- Performance Evaluation