- Assist and implementing brand manager and day to day marketing/brand activities; in the area of ground event execution, data analysis, coordination to internal/external counterparts, reporting, new product development process and marketing research.
- Collate and analyze, marketing data and give additional to brand manager using by quantitative and qualitative data.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Marketing or equivalent.
- Have experience internship in Marketing/Brand area is prefer.
- Fluent in English.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent. Fresh graduate welcome to apply.
- Good analytical thinking
- Willing to work in Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan.
- Full-Time position(s) available.