- Update and present marketing collateral that includes technical presentations and data sheets.
- To gather market information and competitor activities.
- Contributes to the development of new market opportunities.
- Graduated from Electrical Engineering;
- Interested in electrical products;
- Experienced working in B2B environment;
- Strong in presentation and communication skills;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written;
- Willing to travel;
- Understanding of certification process will be an advantage;
- Able to work in high pressure condition;
- Fresh graduate is welcomed;
- Immediate/quick availabililty preferred.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Elektronik / Peralatan Listrik|
|Perusahaan||Legrand PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
As the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures, Legrand is well-established in Indonesia as a solutions provider across all verticals
Legrand has existed in Indonesia since 1970, starting from the importer to the industry and commodity products. Legrand Representative Office was opened in 1990, up to now we have branch offices in Surabaya, Medan and Bandung. Also many distributors and show rooms scattered almost all over Indonesia
With the award winning designs and meticulous attention to details, Legrand products are well recognised for quality assurance worldwide. Offering over more than 170,000 products, Legrand answers to all your requirements ranging from Residential, Industrial and Commercial projects
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Your personality and your ability to assert yourself and develop within a demanding, dynamic environment will be your main attributes in our eyes. More than qualifications and technical skills, we require above all an open-mindedness a high degree of initiative, combined with liking a challenge and a great desire to learn, We are interested in your difference! Join us an discover the strength of our company culture and the spirit of shared values that motivates us!