- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Able to and understand Java Android, Java Object Oriented Programming, Android Studio IDE, Eclipse & Gradle Tools, Familiar with REST APIs, JSON, XML Processing, Able to and understand TDD, able to and understand API Integration, GIT
- Preferably staff specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database
- Have ability to supervising
- Able to work under pressure
- Stick to projects deadline
- Responsible to the jobs
- Able to work individual/team
- Have a great attitude
- Diligent and problem solver
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Tutup pada 03/December/2016