- Have good understanding of T-SQL and programming skill
- An in depth understanding of the company software and business system
- Good accurate records keeping
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fast learning and logical thinker
- Positive attitude to learn new technologies, responsibility and good team player.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge
- Programming experiences will be an advantage
- Independently diagnose, troubleshoot, debug and resolve technical and functional issues reported by application users
- Suggest solutions for system problem to Development Team
- Ensure user satisfaction with resolutions
- Communicate with Development and Quality Assurance (QA) team to resolve problem in testing phase
- Create necessary documentation for application created by Development Team
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
iPay88 Sdn Bhd was incorporated in year 2006 and awarded the MSC status by the Multimedia Development Corporation (MDEC) in June, 2007. iPay88 is a leading regional Payment Gateway Provider in South East Asia. We have over 180 strong team of professionals in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand. Since 2006, iPay88 has successfully providing competitive advantage through e-commerce and online payment services to more than 5000 merchants globally and regionally. We offer Online Payment Services under the brand called iPay88 (www.ipay88.com) to local online retailer or e-commerce merchant in the country. The Malaysia operation arm, Mobile88.com Sdn Bhd is notified under Malaysia's Payment System Act and also PCI Data Security Standard (DSS) complianced. As a leading local Internet payment service provider, the company launched it multi-currency gateway in February in year 2009 and become the first and the only local regulated payment service provider that providing internet payment processing for e-commerce in foreign currency. iPay88 headquarter is located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and have presence in Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Singapore.