You will be working on Yogyakarta Office, and report directly to our Project Manager and will be expected to work collaboratively with our teams based in Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Melbourne Australia and Sydney Australia.
Primary Job Role:
- Convert invitations designs from designer using our custom tools (paperlust.co), to make it compatible with our online editor system.
- Upload converted designs to paperlust.co, make sure the design is looks good, no error and suit with the design requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills whilst working with a range of people in a strong “team-based” environment.
- Highly put attention to detail with a thorough the brief, understanding the content design and typography.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- Basic knowledge of HTML & MySQL query will be considered as a plus.
Please send a cover letter and CV are a minimum to be considered for this role.
PT Krafthaus Indonesia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Krafthaus Pty Ltd (Australia). We are a rapidly expanding creative agency that is seeking Data Entry Operator to join our young vibrant team, initially on a six (6) month contract, with a view to make the role permanent.
We've a brand new startups called Paperlust (paperlust.co) which is a custom stationary start-up that allows designers to sell their work for commission whilst allowing customers to personalise their own stationery.
As a Data Entry Operator, you must be able to transform the raw data from our designers to the web-based system with the editor provided on the system. You must also be highly organised with strong time-management, multi-tasking, planning and prioritisation skills with a high degree of adaptability and solid problem-solving abilities to create a great product.
It is also important that you have excellent English and Bahasa Indonesia verbal and written communication skills as well as the interpersonal abilities necessary to work effectively as part of a team.