- Ability to oversee the full spectrum of design and development challenges.
- Experienced in conducting user research to make trade offs backed up by user testings, data and experience.
- Working with other project stakeholders to complete the interface development processes for new production projects including user personas, information architecture, wire frame layout, visual design mood boarding, and template development/testing (mobile and platform compatibility) while maintaining optimal performance time.
- Documenting ongoing progress and status on work assignments in project management software and communicates these updates regularly
- Performing design competitive analysis and research for projects.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. user experience, graphic, creative, visual communications, product, industrial) or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with design techniques, such as, creating user personas, storyboarding, user research and wireframes.
- Fluent in responsive design, native mobile/tablet UI UX design.
- Ability to prototype and demonstrate design concepts to extended stakeholders
- Programming experience and Understanding of Adaptive vs Responsive principles
- 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Tutup pada 04/December/2016