Implement, monitor, and review marketing programs and activities to ensure achievement of sales, market share, and customer satisfaction in Unit Operation
- Coordinate and cascade the communication with MDO's and other relevant internal parties to ensure comprehensive understanding on the marketing programs and strategy
- Coordinate and cascade the communication of marketing program to external parties and customer to increase customer's capability
- Implement, monitor and review trade marketing program/activities in Unit Operation i.e. Picture of Success Implementation, MAA/PPA Utilization and Active Outlet to ensure the right return on regional trade marketing investment
- Provide analysis, and generate insights on Marketing Execution to recommend action as an improvement of program implementation in Unit Operation
- Collect data and recommend follow up action over competitor's activity in Unit Operation for Trade Marketing team through routine field observation and review to contribute to the establishment of comprehensive marketing tactic and strategy
- Lead and manage field execution of marketing program in Unit Operation to ensure achievement of sales target, market awareness, and customer satisfaction
- Communicate, implement action plan and monitor sales performance for each channel and location to ensure achievement of Unit Operation sales target
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity.
- Manage subordinates and develop capability through setting and reviewing subordinates' performance target, regular coaching and ensuring implementation of Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Prepare, monitor, control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the Business Plan
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Faculty of Economic, Marketing or Engineering
- Min. 3 years working experience in FMCG Company
- Technical Competencies:
- Product and service knowledge
- Project Management
- Account Management
- Business Acumen
Review ( PT Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Pihak atasan yang memberikan penyuluhan yang baik terhadap karyawan dan adanya program training yang tepat untik membantu karyawan untuk berkembang.
Daya saing yang cukup kuat karena sudah banyak nya konsumen loyal maka distributor sedikit mengalami kesulitan untuk mencari konsumen potential yang baru.