To market IMI Precision Engineering products, i.e Norgren services, within a specific geographic territory and sector for Indonesia and present a positive company and personal image to maximize customer satisfaction.
1. Aggressively market Norgren products and services in territory through mailers, coldcalls, advertising and relationship building to achieve yearly KPIs as defined by management.
2. Coordinate with inside administrative, service and technical support staff in accounts management to support all aspects of customer needs
3. Provide customers with engineering services and consultation including: the engineering of complete solutions with support from internal technical teams
5. Proactively and constructively analyze customer accounts to determine potential for both present and future parts and equipment needs. Establish rapport between customers and company, matching benefits of company equipment to customer needs.
6. Plan focus and target accounts, markets, industries or geography activity plans on an annual basis.
1. Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or other relevant technical subjects.
2. Minimum four years of direct customer contact dealing with pneumatic,hydraulic product in Energy and/or Industrial Automation Sector
3. A strong proven ability to grasp and work with technical products and distributors
We specialize in developing motion and fluid control technologies for applications where precision, speed and reliability are essential. We deliver integrated solutions which improve the productivity and efficiency of customers’ equipment.
Why join Us : We are committed to ensuring that our people develop to their full potential in an inclusive working environment within which everyone is fully engaged and valued.
If you are looking to start your career or considering a change of role, below are some of the reasons why you should think about IMI:
- You will be part of a team that develops innovative technologies and products that make a difference. What we do at IMI makes the world cleaner, safer and more sustainable;
- You will be provided with ongoing training that will help you develop and enhance your business, technical and leadership skills and achieve your full potential;
- You could have the opportunity to pursue a varied career path working in a range of challenging and rewarding roles