This exciting role is responsible for developing and managing IT Infrastructure and Network. This role is required to set standards, policies and practices ensuring that the IT service capabilities are met.
This includes, planning and establishing the Service Delivery best practices for IT application systems, infrastructure services, IT operations and Information Security to meet business needs and Service Level Agreements.
As an innovative location for sensor technology in Indonesia, our client develops and produces in the areas of automotive, consumer, industrial and medical applications.
- This role will ensure that IT Service capabilities are cost effective and flexible by working with the in-country teams and other support parties in meeting service management, incident management, problem management and operation management objectives.
- Provide IT leadership to the team. Set clear directions and goals and communicate IT performance, project milestones, SLA compliance and resource levels.
- Align country IT portfolio and strategy with Global and Regional priorities. Organize IT resources to ensure they align with business processes, IT project portfolio, and Global and Regional strategy. This includes the development and overseeing the IT Risk Management plan
- Monitor and review the measurement of agreed IT Service Levels on a regular basis; drive the establishment of proactive measures to improve IT Service Levels.
- Define the objectives, policies, and governance structures of Service Management processes. Implement all IT policies, and procedures, including those for IT systems, security, disaster recovery, and service provisioning in accordance with the Business Continuity Plan best practices.
- Manage resources effectively to meet budgets and operation efficiency. This includes preparation and review of the annual IT budget.
- Management of the local IT team,
- Train and develop staff members regarding IT Infrastructure and application management (Windows server environment, cisco switches, SAP ERP, etc.)
- Project Management and coordination between IT and operational departments.
- Develop the local infrastructure based on rules and requirements.
- Support operational departments to implement business related software applications
- Budgeting and investment planning for Information Technology and telecommunication services.
- Manage key user infrastructure for SAP and other business applications.
- Bachelor / Master degree in Computer Science or similar
- Good hands-on candidate with good IT strategy formulation abilties
- MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO BATAM
- Prior experience in management of staff
- Experience in Network and IT Infrastructure monitoring
- Experience for IT security and data safety
- SAP- and MES experiences would be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English written and spoken is a MUST
- Minimum 7 years' experience in comparable function
- Technical understanding with clear focus on business needs
- A challenging sphere of activities within a committed team.
- An attractive salary including company benefits as well as excellent career opportunities within a very successful international business enterprise.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hussein Mohsin on +62 21 2958 8859