Soilbuild Construction Group Limited
- Assist the Director in replying quotation request from potential local and foreign clients
- Prepare pre-tender documents and respond to tender clarifications and amendments involved, attend meetings related to tender and eventually lead to award of tender
- Prepare contract documents for control and implement contract administration and review commercial aspect of contract and agreement with subcon and clients
- Assist project managers with preparation of monthly progress payment, ensure successful claim of progress payment
- Attend site meetings with project staffs when necessary
- Assist project managers to prepare variation order and keep detailed record of work alteration and design amendments
- Liaise closely with Main Contractor and client's q/s regarding claims and negotiate claims and finalize accounts
- Prepare budgets and cash flow projection with finance controller, project managers and directors
- Assist to negotiate subcon packages and prepare supplier or subcon agreement letters
- Analyze scope of work in contract and project for effective administration of contracts together with interpretation of architectural and shop drawings
- Liaise with finance controller and together with project managers control
- Monitor project cost and prepare general financial administration
- Report cost history for budget and contract negotiation
- Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of Civil Works experience
- Candidates with experience in Contracts or QS will have an advantage
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to negotiate effectively and show strong leadership qualities
- Proficient in Primavera, AutoCad, Microsoft Office, MS Project
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
Since its inception in 1976, Soilbuild Construction Group Ltd. is a general construction group listed on the SGX Mainboard with 40 years of experience during which we have handled a wide range of projects, from residential buildings to conservation houses, schools, churches, industrial buildings and business parks. Soil-Build (Pte.) Ltd., a subsidiary of Soilbuild Construction Group Ltd., is A1-graded under CW01 (General Building) and A2-graded under CW02 (Civil Engineering) by the Singapore’s Building and Construction Authority. We deliver comprehensive multi-disciplinary capabilities spanning the full construction spectrum including design & build, turnkey and project management services. Soil-Build (Pte.) Ltd. also represents Soilbuild Construction Group Ltd.’s civil engineering business arm where a healthy pipeline is expected. Building on our construction legacy, we have progressively expanded our business interests into civil engineering, infrastructure and building works mainly in Singapore and Myanmar.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
As Soilbuild is a renowned leader fronting the construction industry, the management’s sharp foresight create opportunities to undertake a growing portfolio of the upcoming high profile engineering and infrastructure projects from the statutory boards of the Singapore Government. Soilbuild’s projects have achieved building excellence in winning several architectural and environment awards over the years.