- Proactively approach your existing network, find and connect with new potential clients to generate leads
- Develop business proposals and strategies based on the clients’ requirements and business challenges
- Make a presentation about the Company's ability to potential clients through direct communication in the form of meetings, phone calls and emails.
- Perform proactive in sales process: lead generation, credential pitch, solution pitch, negotiation.
- Achieving Volume and Value targets by month, Quarter and Year
- Development of Business Requirement, Functional Specification documents
- Create, revise (if necessary) and executing project work plans
- Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Minimize exposure and risk on project
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Should be have Business development experience with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience working in a merchant business is a must, and form banking industry preferable understand end to end e-Commerce / e Payment Business.
- Good commercial and business awareness
- Should be Energetic, highly motivated and target oriented
- Able to work independently, hardworking, aggressive & proactive
- Language skill : Indonesian and English
- Attractive Annual Remuneration Package (Basic Salary + KPI Bonus)
- KPI Bonus – Job incentives (twice per year) based staff performance and company profit.
- Solid career path for career and personal growth; opportunity to work in a warm, conducive and friendly environment ideal for growth.
- Excellent exposure to service a wide range of large Enterprises in the region including travelling and handling international projects.
- Travelling allowance and training allowance.
- 5 days Week
Tutup pada 04/December/2016