- Proactively approach your existing network, find and connect with new potential clients to generate leads
- Develop business proposals and strategies based on the clients’ requirements and business challenges
- Make a presentation about the Company's ability to potential clients through direct communication in the form of meetings, phone calls and emails.
- Perform proactive in sales process: lead generation, credential pitch, solution pitch, negotiation.
- Achieving Volume and Value targets by month, Quarter and Year
- Development of Business Requirement, Functional Specification documents
- Create, revise (if necessary) and executing project work plans
- Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Minimize exposure and risk on project
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Should be have Business development experience with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience working in a merchant business is a must, and form banking industry preferable understand end to end e-Commerce / e Payment Business.
- Good commercial and business awareness
- Should be Energetic, highly motivated and target oriented
- Able to work independently, hardworking, aggressive & proactive
- Language skill : Indonesian and English
- Attractive Annual Remuneration Package (Basic Salary + KPI Bonus)
- KPI Bonus – Job incentives (twice per year) based staff performance and company profit.
- Solid career path for career and personal growth; opportunity to work in a warm, conducive and friendly environment ideal for growth.
- Excellent exposure to service a wide range of large Enterprises in the region including travelling and handling international projects.
- Travelling allowance and training allowance.
- 5 days Week
The Infinitium Group of Companies
PT Infinitium Solutions, a member of the Infinitium Group of companies provides end- to-end solution to our customers venturing into the world of e-Business. From Web based applications, E-payment services to Mobile services, we have complete and comprehensive solutions to cater to our clients unique business environment needs. Over the years, the success of our business has been proven with reputable clients from various State Government, large MNCs, large Enterprises and SMIs.
For more information, please refer to our website at: http://www.infinitium.com We are seeking committed and result-oriented team players for the following positions to be part of the dynamic team in Jakarta Office.