This role will be a key member of the HR team, providing world class Human Resource services to a Granite business unit. Compliance, change agility, conflict resolution, employee relation experience, and work time regulations are key to this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead by example and drive a culture of accountability and integrity by being an advocate for the company’s Integrity Program
- Partner with the training, recruitment, and benefits team to train and advise segment management in hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, sexual harassment and other related HR topics
- Create a coaching environment for employees and managers
- Instrumental in ensuring SFF/CEFF resolution
- Assist with the implementation of new HR initiatives and processes
- Deal with employee queries relating to pay disputes, benefits, work related issues, etc.
- Prepare and conduct Employee Relations/Integrity investigations
- Assist Management with the performance review process
- Conduct recruitment & selection process
- Conduct orientation of new staff
- Implement new processes and procedures in order to improve the department’s productivity
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated business acumen with the desire to learn and evolve with a growth-oriented business model.
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage self and others through change
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable ability to listen and decipher the facts from the distractions
- Must possess excellent time and people management skills in order to meet tight deadlines
- International and Domestic Travel may be required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field is required; Two (2) years of experience in a HR role demonstrating experience in named areas, specifically- Employee Relations, Talent Management, Performance Management and Recruiting/Staffing; PHR certification strongly preferred. HR experience in construction/maintenance variable manpower preferred.
PT Granite Services International Indonesia
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji