This role will be a key member of the HR team, providing world class Human Resource services to a Granite business unit. Compliance, change agility, conflict resolution, employee relation experience, and work time regulations are key to this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead by example and drive a culture of accountability and integrity by being an advocate for the company’s Integrity Program
- Partner with the training, recruitment, and benefits team to train and advise segment management in hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, sexual harassment and other related HR topics
- Create a coaching environment for employees and managers
- Instrumental in ensuring SFF/CEFF resolution
- Assist with the implementation of new HR initiatives and processes
- Deal with employee queries relating to pay disputes, benefits, work related issues, etc.
- Prepare and conduct Employee Relations/Integrity investigations
- Assist Management with the performance review process
- Conduct recruitment & selection process
- Conduct orientation of new staff
- Implement new processes and procedures in order to improve the department’s productivity
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated business acumen with the desire to learn and evolve with a growth-oriented business model.
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage self and others through change
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable ability to listen and decipher the facts from the distractions
- Must possess excellent time and people management skills in order to meet tight deadlines
- International and Domestic Travel may be required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field is required; Two (2) years of experience in a HR role demonstrating experience in named areas, specifically- Employee Relations, Talent Management, Performance Management and Recruiting/Staffing; PHR certification strongly preferred. HR experience in construction/maintenance variable manpower preferred.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Granite Services International, Inc. is a 100% wholly owned affiliate of General Electric Co. USA (GE), and is a global leader in variable work force solutions, providing engineering services to the Power Generation and Oil&Gas industries. With offices in 50 countries, Granite is structured to mobilize specialized field engineers and technical manpower to hundreds of project sites around the world each year, as it maintains a global network of over 5,000 resources available for short and long-term assignments.
With approximately 25 years industry experience, Granite’s workforce solutions set the industry standard, having successfully completed thousands of projects in over 100 countries, working closely with clients such as GE, Siemens, Westinghouse, ABB, Doosan, Bechtel and other industry leaders.
You can check open positions, set up or update your profile and post a resume at https://powersource.gsinc.com/recruiting or learn more about the company at www.gsinc.com and www.ge.com