- Establishes the school counseling program and develops activities and resources to implement and evaluate the program.
- The school counselor involves other school staff in making decisions about the school counseling program.
- Provides individual and group counseling services to meet the developmental, preventive, and remedial needs of students
- Consults with students, parents, teachers, and other school and community personnel to assist in meeting the needs of students.
- Coordinates all counseling services for students and assists with the coordination and implementation of student services in the school. The counselor also assists teachers with the Guidance Curriculum.
- Accurately interprets test results and other student data. The counselor also assists teachers with the educational placement of students by using appropriate educational assessment strategies.
- Adheres to ethical standards of the counseling profession, and abides by the laws, policies, and procedures that govern the schools. The counselor also participates in professional associations and upgrades professional knowledge and skills when needed.
- Provide leadership and oversight for all aspects of spiritual life on campus
- Serve as a spiritual leader and role model to students, parents, faculty, and staff while demonstrating the fruit of a Spiritcontrolled life found in Galatians.
- Work with Bible faculty and school principal to review, modify and implement a multi-faceted curriculum that helps students understand the claims of Christ on their lives as well as the principles of biblical worldview development, an overview of the Bible, values, ethics, and apologetics at age-appropriate times.
- Disciple and develop relationships with students through daily interaction
- Provide leadership and oversight to spiritual life activities of MIMI school, including chapel, bible studies, service and mission opportunities, conferences and speakers on spiritual matters, spiritual counseling with students and families
- Design and initiate spiritual growth programs for students & parents that will create connections between the spiritual and academic missions of the school.
- Work with other faculty and staff to design and initiate spiritual growth opportunities for faculty and staff (i.e. – staff devotions, faith integration, etc.)
- Help establish a positive student culture where diversity is accepted and students learn to respect differences in accordance with biblical principles, take responsibility for their actions, and exercise leadership.
- Communicate with faculty, staff, and families in support of student spiritual needs.
- Serve as ambassador for MIMI School with parents, students, churches and area ministries
- At least 2 years experience in the same fields.
- Bachelor in psychology.
- Fluent in English and IT.
- An ability and willingness to teach both the Indonesian national and CIE curriculums ( Experience of teaching the CIE an advantage ).
- Committed to egaging, interactive teaching and education.
- Experience of teaching second language learners an advantage though not essential.
- Ability to use technology in the classroom.
- Ability to work collaboaratively as an effective member of the school faculty ( fresh graduates or experienced teachers welcome to apply )
Tutup pada 04/December/2016