- Work closely with management in formulating business strategies and plan to achieve company's operational target
- Continuously identifying work processes for efficiency, productivity and quality improvement
- Conduct in-house training for work force to upgrade their knowledge and competency
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in veterinary medicine, animal husbandry, animal health science or food technology or equivalent.
- Must have at least 5 year(s) of working experience in poultry processing plant, meat processing plant or commercial broiler farm.
- Good knowledge of food safety and quality management system.
- Candidates who possess food safety's internal or lead auditor certificates will have an added advantage.