- Creating strategic planning and financial analysis, providing expertise in financial modeling, and resource allocation for the project
- Developing long term financial planning model, maintaining financial planning database, provide regular reporting and analysis to the head of department
- Analyzing current and historical trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, expenses & capital expenditures
- Reviewing complex data and analytics from various sources for accuracy and provide analyses to support decision-making
- Managing and oversee P&L, including review of underlying account analysis to ensure accuracy and consistency of financial reports
- Build relationship with business leaders to develop and enhance collaboration in regards to the annual budget process of periodic forecasting
- Managing the budget forecasts, operating plans & various financial
- Bachelor Degree (or higher), majoring in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5 years working experience as an auditor in managerial level, preferably with experience working in property industry
- Demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy plus time management and organizational skills.
- Self learner and highly motivated individual who works well both individually and in team
- Excellent English in verbal and writing
Tutup pada 04/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ged Graha Pangeran Jl Jend A Yani 286 Ged Graha Pangeran Lt 7-G Dukuh Menanggal, Gayungan Surabaya 60234 Jawa Timur