- Creating strategic planning and financial analysis, providing expertise in financial modeling, and resource allocation for the project
- Developing long term financial planning model, maintaining financial planning database, provide regular reporting and analysis to the head of department
- Analyzing current and historical trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, expenses & capital expenditures
- Reviewing complex data and analytics from various sources for accuracy and provide analyses to support decision-making
- Managing and oversee P&L, including review of underlying account analysis to ensure accuracy and consistency of financial reports
- Build relationship with business leaders to develop and enhance collaboration in regards to the annual budget process of periodic forecasting
- Managing the budget forecasts, operating plans & various financial
- Bachelor Degree (or higher), majoring in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5 years working experience as an auditor in managerial level, preferably with experience working in property industry
- Demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy plus time management and organizational skills.
- Self learner and highly motivated individual who works well both individually and in team
- Excellent English in verbal and writing
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
With new forces constantly re-shaping the Indonesian markets, we at Colliers International have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that our clients come first. To reinforce this, we are committed to delivering innovative services and advice to our clients to accelerate their success. We make it a point to provide a broad array of specialized services to cater to all of our clients’ real estate needs.
From commercial real estate brokers to marketing professionals, IT experts and more, our career opportunities come in all shapes and sizes. But with one common goal – to help the best and brightest exceed their potential. And ours.