- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
- Forwards available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered;
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
- Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree, Accountancy / Management / Industrial Engineering from reputable university
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Have management and leadership experience
- Have good communication skill to all levels within the organization
- Good conceptual and analytical competences, team player, goal-oriented, possessing a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Required language(s): English
- Working Location : Siloam Hospitals Lubuk Linggau
Review ( PT Lippo Karawaci Tbk )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan memiliki lingkungan kerja yang mendukung karyawan untuk berkembang. Atasan yang selalu suport dan membimbing bawahannya denga cukup baik serta sabar.
Pekerjaan yang sangat membebani karyawan, sulit sekali untuk mendapatkan waktu istirahat yang memadai pada saat bekerja apalagi untuk pulang tepat waktu.