- Organising promotional events based on market segmentation
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Managing budget
- Valuating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- For Placement in Purwokerto & Yogyakarta
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 03/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Pertokoan Simpanglima Blok C/6 Semarang 50241