- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Maintaining planning and activity for production equipment
- Construction supervision for production equipment
- Mastering at attendance and working management
- Controlling Operation Procedure Manual, planning, and activity equipment inspection