Main responsabilites :
- Support the business development activities such as order processing, checking the accuracy of the orders and all relevant documents
- Follow up and verifies with Headquarters Customer service on order confirmation, inventory, shipment date, credit limit and update Customer Services Supervisor and Business Development Manager
- Maintain customer intimacy by creating relationship and provide necessary information regarding to the order status and related documentation upon shipment
- Maintain the Office administration and claims handling from the customers
- Bachelor Degree with major in Business administration or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in customer services, office administration.
- Computer literacy: MS office, PDF process, MRP, SAP supply chain management
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Work independently, pro-active and service mind
Do you think tesa?
You want to:
- Make a difference
- Be exposed internationally, within the most dynamic economic region
- Develop your sales and leadership skills
- Add value to different country sales teams
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Tesa SE is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of self-adhesive product and system solutions. Since 1941, the name tesa® has been the umbrella brand used for all self-adhesive products manufactured by our group of companies. The name covers a wide range of different system solutions for industrial and professional applications, as well as about 300 products for consumers.
In this perspective and with the ambition to drive tesa toward 2020, tesa tape Asia pacific are looking for a: