Lippo Karawaci Tbk PT
Quality & Risk Hospital Head - Lubuk Linggau (Sumatera Selatan)
- Creates a supportive environment in the department that is sensitive to the issues and needs of that area by regularly consulting with the Patient Safety and Quality Manager and front-line staff.
- Works to ensure that quality improvement and innovation work remains focused on one or more of the following goals: patient-centeredness, staff vitality, process efficiency and waste reduction, and safe and reliable patient care.
- Assures application of tracking method to monitor progress towards goals by collecting accurate, timely data to display the quality, cost, and service outcomes.
- Effectively communicates improvements that are made to work teams, staff, managers, and administrators throughout the organisation.
- Maintains accountability for ongoing self development activities, especially related to presentation for ongoing self development activities, especially related to presentation facilitation, change management, and application of quality improvement activities.
- When assigned, completes special projects and performs other related duties according to agreed upon goals and parameters.
- Medical doctor who has interest in Quality and Risk of a hospital
- Experience in Healthcare industry in Quality and Risk Department
- Have 5 years experience in related field
- Working Place: Siloam Hospitals Lubuk Linggau
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Lippo Karawaci Tbk PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Lippo Karawaci Tbk (“Lippo Karawaci”) was founded on a vision to impact lives through the development of well-planned sustainable independent townships within green environments and first class physical and social infrastructure. Over more than a decade, the Company has proven itself as a highly trusted property developer with the most recognizable brand name, owner of the largest diversified landbank and pioneering projects in strategic locations throughout Indonesia. Through a merger of 8 property related companies in 2004 the Company has expanded its business portfolio to encompass urban development, large scale integrated developments, retail malls, healthcare, hotels and leisure, as well as a fee-based income portfolio.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Lippo Karawaci Tbk PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Accounting / Finance
- 29 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan memiliki lingkungan kerja yang mendukung karyawan untuk berkembang. Atasan yang selalu suport dan membimbing bawahannya denga cukup baik serta sabar.
- Pekerjaan yang sangat membebani karyawan, sulit sekali untuk mendapatkan waktu istirahat yang memadai pada saat bekerja apalagi untuk pulang tepat waktu.