- Creates a supportive environment in the department that is sensitive to the issues and needs of that area by regularly consulting with the Patient Safety and Quality Manager and front-line staff.
- Works to ensure that quality improvement and innovation work remains focused on one or more of the following goals: patient-centeredness, staff vitality, process efficiency and waste reduction, and safe and reliable patient care.
- Assures application of tracking method to monitor progress towards goals by collecting accurate, timely data to display the quality, cost, and service outcomes.
- Effectively communicates improvements that are made to work teams, staff, managers, and administrators throughout the organisation.
- Maintains accountability for ongoing self development activities, especially related to presentation for ongoing self development activities, especially related to presentation facilitation, change management, and application of quality improvement activities.
- When assigned, completes special projects and performs other related duties according to agreed upon goals and parameters.
- Medical doctor who has interest in Quality and Risk of a hospital
- Experience in Healthcare industry in Quality and Risk Department
- Have 5 years experience in related field
- Working Place: Siloam Hospitals Lubuk Linggau
Review ( PT Lippo Karawaci Tbk )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan memiliki lingkungan kerja yang mendukung karyawan untuk berkembang. Atasan yang selalu suport dan membimbing bawahannya denga cukup baik serta sabar.
Pekerjaan yang sangat membebani karyawan, sulit sekali untuk mendapatkan waktu istirahat yang memadai pada saat bekerja apalagi untuk pulang tepat waktu.