- Creates a supportive environment in the department that is sensitive to the issues and needs of that area by regularly consulting with the Patient Safety and Quality Manager and front-line staff.
- Works to ensure that quality improvement and innovation work remains focused on one or more of the following goals: patient-centeredness, staff vitality, process efficiency and waste reduction, and safe and reliable patient care.
- Assures application of tracking method to monitor progress towards goals by collecting accurate, timely data to display the quality, cost, and service outcomes.
- Effectively communicates improvements that are made to work teams, staff, managers, and administrators throughout the organisation.
- Maintains accountability for ongoing self development activities, especially related to presentation for ongoing self development activities, especially related to presentation facilitation, change management, and application of quality improvement activities.
- When assigned, completes special projects and performs other related duties according to agreed upon goals and parameters.
- Medical doctor who has interest in Quality and Risk of a hospital
- Experience in Healthcare industry in Quality and Risk Department
- Have 5 years experience in related field
- Working Place: Siloam Hospitals Lubuk Linggau