The Portfolio Manager will be reporting to the Head of Incubator. You will be expected to make investment decision for each of portfolio list. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing current and future portfolios and alter and develop them quickly to respond to market changes.
Our client is an Incubator Lab backed up with notable Local Conglomerate Company. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Portfolio Manager who can grow and drive the Lab.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
Idea generation, research and analysis of individual portfolio and sectors within the market opportunities
Development and communication of macro, policy and sector strategy views
Formulating and articulating investment views and recommendations
Providing input into portfolio construction and asset allocation decision-making, with eventual progression to Head of Innovation Lab
- Analyse and identify potential investment projects with attainable resources through strategic and tactical financial leadership
- Provide full financial reports, analysis, information and investment memos to the Management & Stakeholders
- Ad hoc project with exposure in M&A work
Key requirements include:
- Degree holder, preferable CPA qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, with experience in company research as well as portfolio risk decision-making/management
- Possess excellent analytically skills
- Possess great interpersonal and presentation skills; able to communicate with the senior management
- Positive work attitude and able to multi-task efficiently under pressure
- Possess an excellent command of spoken and written English
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jean San Hi on +62 21 2958 8861
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id