Our client who specializing in the field of Floating Loading Facility (FLF) looking for a chief financial officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. Principal accountabilities are:
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategiesManage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Personally review and approve all Securities and Exchange Commission
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Invest funds
- Invest pension funds
- Age maximum 35 years old
- Proven working experience as a CFO or Senior Financial Controller
- Minimum 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Willing to working in Puri Jakarta Barat
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Over the past two decades, ActionCOACH has served thousands of businesses and their owners around the world and in every category imaginable …
By showing owners how to get more time, better teams in their companies and more money on their bottom-line, ActionCOACH has grown to be the number one business coaching firm in the world, with hundreds of proven systems and strategies … guaranteed to get results.
With more than 1,000 offices in 52 countries, ActionCOACH delivers its proven business development systems to tens of thousands of business owners every week, owners who turn to business coaching to get the freedom and lifestyle they sought when they first went into business for themselves.
Since its inception, ActionCOACH has coached more clients, won more awards, gained more recognition and produced more profits than any other coaching company of its kind in the world.
Our simple and systemized approach to business has benefited business owners around the world with more time, better teams within their companies, and most importantly – more money.
Not only can an ActionCOACH Business Coach be that objective personal business mentor for you …
- An ActionCOACH can help you see the forest for the trees
- An ActionCOACH will make you focus on the game and your long-term strategies
- An ActionCOACH will make you run more “laps” while making each round easier and more efficient
- An ActionCOACH will tell it like it is
- An ActionCOACH will give you small pointers based on years of experience
- An ActionCOACH will listen
- An ActionCOACH will help you develop long-term plans that will allow your business to function more efficiently and make more profit
- An ActionCOACH will be your marketing manager, your sales director, your training coordinator, your partner, your confidant, your business mentor, your best friend... and, an ActionCOACH will help you make your dream come true …
Discover the value of ActionCOACH business coaching for your business today.
ActionCOACH is ready to help you in your business …
The only question is … are you ready for ActionCOACH?