Job Responsibilities :
- Handling and managing all of HR functions: recruitment, HR administration, organization structure, employment agreement, compensation & benefit, employee relation, HR policies and SOP, company regulation, training development and GA matters.
- Provide HR leadership, organizational and industry expertise, strong analysis to enable strategic business plan and align with key HR priorities with the strategic priorities of the business
- Support industrial and employee relation strategy for the business and ensure comply with company's rules and regulations
- Promote communication across the company to ensure key messages to foster employee engagement
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Management, Psychology or Law from reputable university
- Have 5 years working experience in similar position (HR & GA Manager) in Hotel industry
- Strong knowledge in: UU No 13/1003 and other labor regulation, HRM Concepts (recruitment, performance management, data management) and general affair activities
- Strong in leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Active in English, both written and spoken
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Napan Persada (Napan Group) is one of the 100 largest business groups in Indonesia with business lines spanning from plastic packaging, fibreboard, flour mill, granites & marbles, property, and IT services. We have 8 company as subsidiary: - PT. Argha Karya Prima Industry, Tbk (www.arghakarya.com) - PT. Intinusa Selareksa, Tbk (www.intinusa.com) - PT. Lumbung Nasional Flour Mill (www.lumbungnasional.com) - PT. Centralindo Panca Sakti (www.cps.co.id) - PT. Sumatera Prima Fibreboard - PT. Swasthi Parama Mulya - Hotel Grand Candi - Pasar Pagi Mangga Dua (www.pasarpagimanggadua.com)