- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Economics, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Understanding business process.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kemang,Jakarta Selatan.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Use complex computer programs to mine data sources and look for trends.
- A major part of the job is to determine what data trends mean. Being able to analyze the data is crucial and must communicate their suggestion to the company or their managers.
- As Business Analyst need to look at the data trends and recommend solutions for creating more revenue and reducing loss.
- Assesses the risks of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands and forecast the demand.
- Researches business problems and assists in the creation of models that help analyze the problem.
- Evaluates customers’ needs and abilities in order to provide appropriate solution.
- Design and develop business process and feasibility study.