a. Review and monitor all contract related to third parties, especially with land lord.
b. Maintain and monitor all lease renewal.
c. Provide legal advice related to all contracts.
d. Update management on new law and regulation that will impact the business
e. Handling all license for new stores and renewal of existing stores.
f. Liaise with Corporate Legal Team
g. Communicate and coordinate with all parties concerned to settle their duties as well as to settle administrative problems.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Law or equivalent from reputable University with minimum GPA of 3.00
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with pharmacy licensing
- Initiative, proactive, hardworking, and team player
- Proficiency in English both oral and written
- Computer Literacy is a must (Ms. Office)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bintaro.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
Ktr CabangMal Taman AnggrekJl Letjen S Parman Kav 21 Mal Taman Anggrek P2Tanjung Duren, Grogol PetamburanJakarta Barat 11470 DKI Jakarta