- • Attractive Compensation & Benefit
- • Multinational Company
- • Challangeing Role
Overall Site Quality Management of Indonesia and Singapore Flavors division in terms of direction, decision making , priority setting which helps to retain existing business and assisting in bringing new business.
- Assisting/Leading the QC team members on decisions relating to day to day QC to support Delivery reliability.
- Lead the site Quality Assurance management system - plant audit to see GMP and SOP compliance to global Quality / key customer requirements.
- Facilitating Third party certification and regulatory audits. Site coordinator for SEDEX, Management Representative for Ethical, Quality Management and Food Safety audits.This is measured as compliance to audit requirements during annual surveillance audits.
- Facilitating customer audits and visits and revert with corrective / preventive action plans in case of findings as per timelines given.
- Facilitating Root Cause Analysis and arriving corrective/ preventive actions and reporting in SAP for internal rejections and customer complaints. Focus on continual improvement of Indonesia / Singapore site quality & operation activities.
- Response to Queries and tasks from Regional Quality Director and Corporate Quality.
- Weekly and Monthly reporting on QC / operational quality KPI's, data & trend analysis. Focusing on people development, training aspects.
- Monthly meetings / presentations.
Required Skills & Experiences
- At least Bachelor Degree in Science or related discipline. Master Degree would be an advantage.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of the F&F industry.
- Auditing Skills.
- Minimum 10 years total experience in the Manufacturing Quality field with at least 5 years in senior Quality management
- Manufacturing Quality Management.
- Training in auditing and GMP (certified Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor for QMS , FMS).
- Sensory skills and ability so as to detect problems and differences. Food industry experience related to taste / smell for minimum 2-5 years.
- Understanding the principles & operations of Chemical instrumentation and data interpretation especially GC, GC-MS.
- Auditing skills related to food and Quality Management systems by working as MR / Team leader for min. 3 years.
- Certification in internal auditor training for Quality and Food safety Management systems.
- Certification in Six Sigma preferred.