Essence Indonesia Internasional PT
Quality Manager - Indonesia Singapore
- • Attractive Compensation & Benefit
- • Multinational Company
- • Challangeing Role
Overall Site Quality Management of Indonesia and Singapore Flavors division in terms of direction, decision making , priority setting which helps to retain existing business and assisting in bringing new business.
- Assisting/Leading the QC team members on decisions relating to day to day QC to support Delivery reliability.
- Lead the site Quality Assurance management system - plant audit to see GMP and SOP compliance to global Quality / key customer requirements.
- Facilitating Third party certification and regulatory audits. Site coordinator for SEDEX, Management Representative for Ethical, Quality Management and Food Safety audits.This is measured as compliance to audit requirements during annual surveillance audits.
- Facilitating customer audits and visits and revert with corrective / preventive action plans in case of findings as per timelines given.
- Facilitating Root Cause Analysis and arriving corrective/ preventive actions and reporting in SAP for internal rejections and customer complaints. Focus on continual improvement of Indonesia / Singapore site quality & operation activities.
- Response to Queries and tasks from Regional Quality Director and Corporate Quality.
- Weekly and Monthly reporting on QC / operational quality KPI's, data & trend analysis. Focusing on people development, training aspects.
- Monthly meetings / presentations.
Required Skills & Experiences
- At least Bachelor Degree in Science or related discipline. Master Degree would be an advantage.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of the F&F industry.
- Auditing Skills.
- Minimum 10 years total experience in the Manufacturing Quality field with at least 5 years in senior Quality management
- Manufacturing Quality Management.
- Training in auditing and GMP (certified Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor for QMS , FMS).
- Sensory skills and ability so as to detect problems and differences. Food industry experience related to taste / smell for minimum 2-5 years.
- Understanding the principles & operations of Chemical instrumentation and data interpretation especially GC, GC-MS.
- Auditing skills related to food and Quality Management systems by working as MR / Team leader for min. 3 years.
- Certification in internal auditor training for Quality and Food safety Management systems.
- Certification in Six Sigma preferred.
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Essence Indonesia Internasional PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
IFF is a well-established multi-national company with its headquarters in New York, USA, and with its presence in almost all major countries in the world. You may never see our brand name on display at your local store. Our products reside within the goods you buy. Our flavors and fragrances touch you every day, from fine fragrances and toiletries, to soaps, detergents and other household products, to beverages and food products. Our customers around the world have come to value the effects we bring to their finished goods. For more information about the company, we invite you to visit our website at www.iff.com To support continuous business development in Indonesia, several vacant positions exist within the Company. We invite dedicated and suitably qualified candidates to join our company as:
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Essence Indonesia Internasional PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Medical Services
- 07 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Mempunyai suasana kerja yang cukup nyaman dan kekeluargaan. Hubungan baik pun tidak hanya antar karyawan saja, tetapi juga dengan atasan.
- Terkadang ada perlakuan yang berbeda kepada tiap karyawan sehingga memunculkan penilaian yang subjektif. Hal ini membuat karyawan merasa tidak diperlakukan secara adil oleh perusahaan.