Head of Digital Marketing - E-commerce
- Leading the marketing team in order to accelerate the business.
- Developing KPI oriented campaigns with the team.
- Leveraging data and analytics to drive insights.
- Planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies, setting social media and coordinating the PR.
- Managing affiliate growth, SEO strategy and plan.
- Supporting product development by bringing local insights and test the products in local market.
- Achieving and maintaining market leadership in the business.
- Executing a strong internal and external communications with all stakeholders to develop clear market positioning.
- Directing product development, communication, media, digital, social media campaign, lead generation, revenue retention and growth.
- Designing and developing online / digital marketing strategies for Indonesia.
- Developing short-term and long-term plans and budgets for overall marketing programs to be in line with the company's objectives.
- Managing the marketing budget, and overseeing potential regional marketing operations.
- At least 5 years of working management experience in the digital marketing, with MNC and starts-up experience is preferred.
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier business school are optional, but Bachelor's from related degree is a must.
- Digital marketing experience is a must as more than 50% of the role requires this skill.
- Experience in South East Asia is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc).
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results Independent, self-starter and initiative, and the ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and ability to make decisions.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- High commitment, motivation and flexibility.
- Prior experience in managing an online platform with at least 10 million visitors per month.
- Excellent remuneration.
- Experience to be part of a newly set-up company in Indonesia with clear vision and mission.
Tutup pada 04/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53